To Do for Media
A journey of David Spencer's faith in Jesus Christ, exploration of Christian faith and Canadian Christians working in media.
Add a new User
To purge a page add &action=purge to the end of the URL.
- Contact Debra Halsmith and help her set up Morley Halsmith's memorial page on WikiChristian.org and here.
- Update the pages for the following media friends:Steve Burchell,Carey Grant,Bob Du Broy,Lindsay Whitfield,Beth Warden,Steve Burchell,Darren Hewer,Annette Cooper,Nick Peros,Ruth Fazal,Rob Green,Charles Morrison,
- Add these graphics http://media.davidspencer.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Add_Your_URL_to_Google.com
- Create a page of Copyright in Canada refer to this article
- Sort this list Canadian_Christian_Media_Workers.
- Delete ChristianMedia.ca Points System
- Submit to dmoz.org
- Delete Category:Male
- Delete Category:Female
- How to Save Voicemail Messages Permanently.
- Get your voicemail messages as text
- HTML special character reference
- Move the photos and images over from the ChristianMedia.ca MySQL database
- Add links to the history pages for Canadian Christian radio stations. Link to http://www.broadcasting-history.ca
- Update ChristianMedia.ca from zoominfo.com here.
- Submit the RSS feed to http://www.bloglines.com/register
- Add the urban legend site http://www.snopes.com/
- Add to the glossary the 3 main television standards used throughout the world http://www.kropla.com/tv.htm
- Add a description for each of these Web 2.0 Social Networking sites.
- Make a list of television shows I used to watch http://www.tvlandcanada.com/schedules.php
- List of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_content_management_systems
- Add Your URL to Google
- Add Broadcast Dialogue Magazine
- Add Broadcast Dialogue Magazine Directory
- Add glossary ideas http://www.sitereportcard.com/glossary.php
- How to remove your business name from YellowPages.ca
- Megabytes (MB) and gigabytes (GB) are measurement units for electronic data. One megabyte is 1,048,576 bytes and one gigabyte is approximately one thousand megabytes. As a point of reference:
- Floppy disks can hold 1.44 MB of data.
- MP3 files average 4 MB in size
- Standard CD-ROMs can hold 700 MB of data.
- High-quality movie trailers average 15 MB in size.
- IPod Shuffle has 1 GB of storage and can hold 250 MP3 songs