| Today is Thursday December 13, 2018 in Canada.
This is the day that the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)
Find an Association, Bible passage, glossary term, media resource, person or search.
To Do on David Spencer's Faith Foundation
- Update Media Spin page.
- Transfer old articles from David Spencer's Media Spin
- Online Bible Resources
- If a fair maiden kisses a frog which instantly changes into a handsome prince we would call it a fairy tale. But if the frog takes 40 million years to turn into a prince we call it evolution.
- Biblical paleontology
- Alvis Delk Track found in July of 2000 by amateur archaeologist, Alvis Delk of Stephenville, Texas and is now on display at the Creation Evidence Museum, Glen Rose, TX. Mr. Delk found the loose slab against the bank of the Paluxy River, about one mile north of Dinosaur Valley State Park.
- Earth's Anthropic Principle and Unique Environment for Life
- Certain sedimentary features are very temporary; Bird tracks in sand; ripples formed by water flowing over sand; etc. The fact that such features are preserved in rock demonstrates the necessity of the rapid formation of sedimentary rock.
- Jack Cuozzo. An orthodontist by trade, Jack Cuozzo is one of the world's leading experts on using cephalometric radiographs for x-raying skulls. One of the things confronting the field of orthodontics is the problem of earlier maturation over time.
- Neanderthal is nothing more than 2nd and 3rd generation Post Flood Man - their presence in the fossil record and the evidence surrounding them seems to confirm that man is not evolving over time, but is actually degenerating over time! As time went on, the life span of mankind declined.
- Uniformitarian Bias
- The Catastrophic Formation of Grand Canyon
- Alberta Dinosaurs
- Walking with Dinosaurs comes to life in a stunning theatrical event after the BBC TV series. Internationally renowned designers have worked with scientists to create 15 life-size dinosaurs, including the terror of the ancient terrain, Tyrannosaurus-rex! It’s a dazzling 10 million pound arena spectacle of unprecedented size and quality set to captivate young and old alike. Marvel at the story of their 200 million year domination of life on earth. Watch them walk. Hear the roar. Be there as they fight for survival and supremacy.
- Dinosaurs and dragons: stamping on the legends Sir Richard Owen was Britain’s foremost expert in comparative anatomy and was the first person to realize that these creatures were a distinctive group of previously unknown reptiles. Owen opposed Charles Darwin and the theory of evolution on scientific grounds. he first use of the term ‘dinosauria’ (from the Greek δεινός deinos ‘terrible’ + σαύρος sauros ‘lizard’) by famous British anatomist and palaeontologist, Sir Richard Owen. He used the term at a meeting of the British Association for the Advancement of Science, held in Plymouth, in 1841.
- John 3:16
- Romans 8:28
- parables of Jesus
Books to Explore
- Secrets of the Lost Races: New Discoveries of Advanced Technology in Ancient Civilizations By Rene Noorbergen
An increasing number of historical and archaeological finds made around the world have been classified as "out-of-place artifacts" (ooparts). They have been called this because they appear unexpectedly among the ruins of the past with no evidence of a preceding period of development; their technological sophistication seems far beyond the capabilities of ancient peoples. Drawing on the literature and art of the Chaldeans, Sumerians, Babylonians and others, Rene Noorbergen's contention is that a superior race of man was responsible for these scientific marvels that bear testimony to a civilization with technology comparable to our own. Comments on the book by Keith Hunt
- Bible Truths - The Story of Creation
- Lectures on the Creation/Evolution Controversy by Dr. Heinz Lycklama
- In Defence of the Gospel by Dr. Heinz Lycklama
- Ian Juby's Videos about Creation
- Ian Juby's Creation Science Notes
- Ian Juby's Creation Blog and Newsletter
- humans and chimps do NOT share similar DNA
- International Creation Science Special Interest Group for Mensa members, provides a means for the gathering together of intellectuals (specifically members of Mensa) with a common interest in the sciences and philosophies supporting special Creation and refuting Evolutionism.
- Limestone rock faces in Ottawa and Pembrook show fossils and evidence of a global flood.
- shristianworldview.net by Israel Wayne
- Intelligent Design definition
- Discovery Institute discovers and promotes ideas in the common sense tradition of representative government, the free market and individual liberty.
- Getting the Facts Straight: A Viewer's Guide to PBS's Evolution TV Series has been prepared to correct this one-sided presentation. Where Evolution distorts or ignores the facts, this Guide supplies them. Where Evolution ignores or misrepresents its critics, this Guide lets them speak for themselves. Although Evolution promotes the stereotype that all opponents of Darwin's theory are biblical literalists, this Guide was not written to defend biblical literalism but to defend honest science. It is simply based on the premise that the American people deserve to hear the truth--especially from the television network that they are supporting with their tax money.
- Life Science Prize is offered by Joseph Mastropaolo to any evolutionists worldwide who can prove evolution scientifically. By their defaults they prove they have no scientific evidence in support of evolution
- Biology vs. Evoluton
- Creation Links
- Scientists can never test evolutionary events in the past. Therefore evolution cannot be classed as a theory. Evolution misses the mark as a theory because all the supposed “tests” to confirm Darwinism do not necessarily and distinctively correspond to the idea. In other words, each has an alternate and equally viable explanation. A theory requires that the confirming experiments correspond to one specific hypothesis. Otherwise, the experiment cannot establish legitimacy. Evolution has no such legitimacy.
- 15 Ways to Increase Your Church's Offerings by Keith Hamilton. An intentional prayer ministry will do more to increase your offerings than any other emphasis of the church. Churches that have a written vision statement are growing faster than churches without a vision statement. Church growth will impact offerings to your church. If members and guests believe your church will make a difference in your community and world, then they will give more to the ministry of your church.
- 7 Reasons Churches Should Offer Electronic Giving Options There is a much more important issue that is transforming how people give and how churches collect offerings: various forms of electronic giving, such as websites, mobile devices, electronic funds transfer, and more.
- Scrooge Lives! Why we're not putting more in the offering plate. And what we can do about it. Committed American Christians—those who say their faith is very important to them and those who attend church at least twice a month—earn more than $2.5 trillion dollars every year. On their own, these Christians could be admitted to the G7, the group of the world's seven largest economies. Smith and his coauthors estimate that if these Christians gave away 10 percent of their after-tax earnings, they would add another $46 billion to ministry around the world.
- Book Review: 'Tithing' by Douglas LeBlanc"It's like people in this country are under the influence of drugs, and it is the drug of affluence," Sylvia said. She cited Jacques Ellul's observation, in Money and Power, that Jesus speaks of mammon as a personal being in Matthew 6. "Mammon is competing for your soul with God. The church in the United States, with all the blessings we've had, can lay those resources at God's feet or can be consumed by them and become like Theoden, become like the Ents, become drugged. It would take visionary moral leadership to wake people up."
- Our Interesting Approaches to Tithing And what really works Jim Killam. We've either experienced or witnessed some interesting approaches to tithing. Some were slightly out of balance. Others were seriously twisted.
- Should Pastors Know What People Give? A temptation toward favoritism, or a needed discipleship tool? by Matt Branaugh
- See Glossary of terms
- Angel See Rev Trev's blog post
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Ten Commandments http://www.allabouttruth.org/10-commandments.htm
- Lord's Supper
- New Testament
- Old Testament
DeGarmo & Key
2nd Chapter of Acts
- Noah's Ark info from answersingenesis.org
- Global Flood info from creationwiki.org
- Noah's ark expeditions
The following people used to follow other religions, astrology, Eastern-type meditation and beliefs, the occult and philosophis. They found Jesus Christ and now follow the way, the truth and the life.
- Sola Sisters are two sisters (Christine Pack) who were saved out of New Age Spirituality, and who now have a deep love for the Word of God. Instead of standing on the shifting ground of whatever new teaching-fad-class-book-technique-discipline-etc. to come along, we now stand firmly upon the Rock of Christ.
- Marcia Montenegro was a former professional astrologer for 8 years and teacher of astrology; a former practitioner for many years of Eastern-type meditation and beliefs, and who engaged in various occult practices such as having a spirit guide and doing astral travel.
- People in the New Testament
- People in the Old Testament
- Find a Church in Canada
- Holy Spirit
- Creation week
- The worldwide flood
- He Is Near
- Biblical Role of Women as summarized by Diane
- SermonIndex.net The mission of SermonIndex is the preservation and propagation of classical vintage preaching and the promotion of genuine biblical revival to this generation.' The work and ministry of sermonindex can be encapsulated in this one word: Revival.
- SermonAudio.com is the largest library of free MP3 audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.
- SermonCentral.com is the world's leader in sermon resources and research. We are dedicated to equipping pastors worldwide in excellence in preaching.
- Sermons.com is the largest subscription based preaching resource in the world and our resources are gathered from the largest collection of professional writers. eSermons and Sermons.com are owned by Rev. Brett C. Blair and run by a team of Christians dedicated to the high ideals of the Christian faith. Sermons.com is run out of Memphis, Tennessee and New York, New York.
- Victor Shepherd is Professor of Systematic and Historical Theology at Tyndale, and Adjunct Prof. of Theology at University of Toronto. At Tyndale Seminary Victor Shepherd teaches courses in the history and theology of the Sixteenth Century Reformation, the theology of Wesley and the spirituality of the Puritans. In addition he teaches philosophy. He belongs to several professional societies, including the Canadian Philosophical Association, the Sixteenth Century Studies Society, the Canadian Methodist Historical Society, the Toronto Renaissance and Reformation Colloquium, and The Writers' Union of Canada.
- Legion - he man who was filled with demons until he met Christ: Who casts out his, and our, demons.
- The Armour of God video
Web Resources to Link To
- Dialogue with the Devil
- Audio Bible Online
- BlueLetter Bible
- Canadian Bible Society
- Dead Sea Scrolls
- Easton's Bible Dictionary.
- Goshen Online Study Library
- Guide to Christian Literature Online
- Linked Word Project (Bob Jones University
- Mega Bible Site
- How to Study the Bible Profitably (R.A. Torrey)
- The EIKON Image Database for Biblical Studies
- Apologetics links from josh.org
Social Media Resources
- Church Mag posts on technology and more
- What is sin?
- How do I know that God loves me?
- Why should I become a Christian? Discover purpose for your life.
- What should I know about Christianity before I become a Christian?
- Seven Reasons You Should Not Become A Christian (And One Reason You Should)
- Why Should I Become A Christian? The Worst Hypocrites Are In Church.