Create the page "Editors" on this wiki! See also the search results found.
- Since 2000, the volunteer editors have been inviting Christians working and ministering in media in Canada to3 KB (465 words) - 11:14, 19 April 2014
- ...ChristianWritersCanada_Newsletter] serving '''92''' Christian writers and editors is now owned and moderated by '''[http://www.wikichristian.org/index.php/Ge23 KB (3,631 words) - 10:22, 12 October 2012
- ...media portal developers will share opportunities available for writers and editors. ...08 will be held at [The Guelph Bible Conference Centre] will host writers, editors, speakers, agents and publishers from across North America at Write! Canada25 KB (3,805 words) - 12:34, 22 August 2017
- [[Category:Editors]]11 KB (1,725 words) - 00:57, 13 June 2016
- The Word Guild is a growing community of more than 325 Canadian writers, editors, speakers, publishers, booksellers, librarians and other interested individ ...ndy Elaine Nelles]] believed that it was critical for Canadian writers and editors who are Christian to receive training and support in order to become more p3 KB (428 words) - 00:47, 8 August 2018
- ...ith the mandate of connecting, developing & promoting Canadian writers and editors who are Christian.2 KB (315 words) - 15:58, 9 August 2018