A journey of David Spencer's faith in Jesus Christ, exploration of Christian faith and Canadian Christians working in media.
Welcome to David Spencer's Faith Foundation
| Today is Friday February 28, 2020 in Canada.
This is the day that the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)
Find an Association, Bible passage, glossary term, media resource, person or search.
David Spencer's Faith Foundation is an online journal of David Spencer's journey of Christian faith in Jesus Christ.
So far, David Spencer's Faith Foundation contains the following pages:
- David Spencer's Media Spin tracking some of Canada's Christian media history.
- Jim Leek: Tributes to a Canadian Christian radio show host and music ministry encourager
- Celebration of the Life of Jim Leek
- Rob Green creator and host of radio program Joyful Sounds.
- Christian Churches in Canada
- Christian Churches in Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Ephesians 6:10-18 Put on the full amour of God.
- People in the New Testament
- People in the Old Testament
- ChristianMedia.ca history
- CMS or Content Management Systems for Churches
- GreenFest 85 and GreenFest 86
- Sjon Deters
- Lighthouse North
- Steve Burchell
- Interview with David Spencer about Canadian Christians in media.
- Canadian Christian Media Workers
- Connie Scott a popular Canadian Christian pop music singer in the 1980's and early 1990's
- David Di Sabatino writer, musicologist, filmmaker and specialist on the Jesus People Movement.
- R.G. Mitchell Family Books history
- Artists in Christian Testimony (A.C.T.) Canada
- World Wide Flood of Noah's day.
- Discover Alternative Markets: Writing for Radio, Music Ezines, Missions and New Media
- Management Software for Churches
- Dave Daw is a musician/vocalist, music producer, recording/mastering engineer, president of Summit Sound and advocate for gospel music in Canada
- Christian Media Roundtable of 2001.
- Christian Musicians Association
- Canadian Church Press
- Find Employment in Media
- Shai Awards Canada's Gospel music awards fro 2005 and 2007.